An outstanding high-performance multi-fuel stove, for those who need the ultimate in reliability and versatility, in testing conditions and climates. The Omnifuel is an expedition proven, multi award-winning design, ideal for extremely cold, hot or high-altitude conditions. It is also a superb option for travellers and trekkers who have no idea what kind of fuel they might be able to get hold of, as it can be run off virtually any fuel that powers vehicles, aircraft, or generators.
Key features include:
- Manually pressurised liquid fuel stoves offer the best performance in extreme cold and at high altitude.
- Burns just about any petroleum based fuel (including petrol, diesel, paraffin, and aviation fuel) for maximum versatility in developing countries or remote regions.
- Also runs off widely available self-sealing LP gas cartridges, for ease of use in temperate weather (no priming or preheating required).
- Robust construction, and easy to maintain in the field.
- Wide, strong pot supports allow use with large pots, saucepans and billy cans.
- Glove-friendly secondary control value gives precise control over heat output, allowing you to save fuel by simmering.
- Spare jets (for different fuel types) store in support leg.
- Flame spreader attached with spring to prevent loss.
Supplied with 600ml fuel bottle, ErgoPump fuel pump, windshield, multitool (for maintenance, changing jets, cleaning jets, etc), heat reflector, durable storage bag, and detailed operating and maintenance instructions.
Time to boil 1 litre of water: 2 mins (plus 40 seconds preheating when liquid fuel is used).
Burn time: 70 mins (230g LP gas canister).
Suitable for: 1-4 people.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.