A super-efficient 1-litre cooking pot with built-in heat exchanger, ensuring more heat from the stove is transferred directly into the pot and less is lost to the surrounding air. This gives quicker boil times and greatly reduces fuel use - in tests, around HALF as much fuel as needed using conventional pans. Good for you (less fuel to purchase and carry), AND good for the environment.
- Built-in heat exchanger, ensuring more heat from your stove is transferred directing into the pot and less is lost to the surrounding environment.
- Quicker boil times and greatly reduced fuel use.
- Removable plastic liner to pot protects non-stick finish and also serves as a bowl.
- Lid has built-in strainer for draining pasta, rice and veg.
- Folding, insulated handles.
- Hard-anodised aluminium construction is light, durable and has very good heat-transfer properties.
- Ceramic non-stick coating on inside (wooden or plastic cooking utensils recommended).
Capacity: 1 litre.
Packed size: 15x15x12cm.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.