Whether you’re exploring snow topped hills or making the most of a cold day on the rock, our Axion is your hardwearing down jacket. Perfect for cold belays and winter walking the Axion Jacket is reassuringly warm. Filled with 650 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down, the outer is designed using the durable and water resistant Pertex Endurance, ensuring you stay snug even as the temperatures drop. Alongside this both the hood and cuffs are made from Pyrotec - a synthetic insulation that will dry quickly on the occasions you are caught in damper weather. Fully adjustable with features such as a helmet compatible hood and two-way zip the Axion is a winter workhorse with all the features you need to shelter from the cold.
- Pertex® Endurance outer and Pertex Quantum® inner
- 650 Fill Power European Goose down - 280g (size Large)
- All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch through construction
- YKK® VISLON® 2-way front zip with chin guard and 2 YKK® zipped handwarmer pockets
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer wired peak
- Adjustable cuffs, hood and hem
- Fast drying Pyrotec™ synthetic cuffs and hood
- Regular fit
- Weight 785g (estimate)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.