A hardworking warm and protective down jacket for cold days at the crag, winter mountaineering and trekking. Updated with a new design plus recycled fabrics, lining and down.
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- Midi-baffle stitch through construction
- Helmet compatible removable hood, filled with Stratus synthetic insulation
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets and large chest pocket
- Double ended full length front YKK Natulon zip
- Fully adjustable cuffs and hem to trap warmth
- Main Fabric: Recycled 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (295g Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.