Designed for avid adventurers, the Kangri GTX Jacket is a robust and reliable jacket perfect for everything from winter hill walking to showery scrambles. Made from hard wearing 70D GORE-TEX®, the fit and features of this 3-layer mountain waterproof have been developed to deflect the rain allowing you to get outside whatever the weather. Providing protection without restricting movement, the Kangri GTX Jacket has a regular fit with articulated sleeves. Large 2-way pit zips allow easy venting on steep ground, and in poor conditions, the hem and hood of the jacket can be quickly adjusted with one hand. The hood fits closely around the face sheltering from wind and rain but still allowing good vision and head-turn. A soft chin guard and a fleece-lined collar add a little luxury and boost comfort, while two generous hand pockets and a smaller internal zipped pocket keep any essentials safe and dry as you focus on the task in hand.
- Fleece lined chin guard.
- Fully adjustable mountain hood, with wired and laminated peak.
- GORE-TEX® 3-Layer construction waterproof technology (70D).
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap.
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets with internal securing clip.
- 2-way full venting YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips.
- Internal zip secure pocket.
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs.
- Elasticated hem and waist drawcord with one hand adjustment system.
- Reflective branding to chest and rear.
- Regular fit.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.