The Microlight Alpine Jacket is a light-weight, weather-resistant down jacket, designed for use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns. A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use. 143g (large) of 750FP Hydrophobic Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth without compromising on weight. A Pertex® Microlight outer fabric helps to keep the warmth in and is both breathable and windproof. Key technical features include a down-filled hood and YKK® zipped pockets throughout. Renowned worldwide for top of the range down clothing, sleeping bags, mountaineering shells and insulated jackets. Used by cutting edge climbers and numerous Everest summiteers, Rab® clothing and equipment is truly ‘for the most extreme conditions in the world’.
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric.
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner.
- 750FP European Goose Down (143g/5oz in size L) Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®.
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction.
- Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with polymer peaked hood.
- YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard.
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets.
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket.
- Separate stuff sack.
- Lycra® bound cuffs.
- Hem drawcord.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.