Rab's premium ultralight, ultra high-performance down-fill spring/summer/autumn sleeping bag, for those who need enough warmth for frosty nights with the absolute of minimum weight while backpacking or trekking. Filled with the highest performance, Nikwax treated 900 fill-power ethically sourced European Goose Down.
- Pertex Quantum 7 denier inner and outer fabric.
- 900 fill-power ethically sourced European Goose Down (certified to the Responsible Down Standard).
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax - absorbs less water, dries faster, retains loft.
- Weight saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration.
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design.
- Tapered mummy shape.
- Proportionally assigned differential cut.
- ¾ length YKK 3 coil main zip with noctilucent puller.
- Anti-snag bonded zip guard.
- Ergonomically designed internal collar design.
- Internal collar and hood drawcord.
- Super lightweight trims and features.
- Angled foot box.
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK.
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN ISO 23537-1:2016.
Supplied with dry-bag stuff sack and cotton storage sack.
Minimum comfort temperature - Women: -1°C
Minimum comfort temperature - Men: -6°C
Rab comfort temperature: -7°C
Packed size: 18 x 43cm.
Max User Height: 185cm/72.8in
Shoulder Width: 70cm/27.5in
Hip Width: 52cm/20.5in
Foot Width: 41cm/16.0in
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.