The Salvo Jacket is a mid-weight softshell jacket with a fleeced grid back to provide extra warmth and weather protection when out in harsh conditions. This jacket is highly flexible and suits most active outdoor pursuits. Unlike other softshells the Salvo Jacket doesn’t feature a membrane on the back, meaning breathability is increased lending this jacket to active, fast-moving use such as scrambling and mountain walking. The Matrix AP™ 2-layer bonded fabric provides high levels of stretch and offers great freedom of movement. This jacket is designed with a regular fit to accommodate multiple lightweight layers underneath. Renowned worldwide for top of the range down clothing, sleeping bags, mountaineering shells and insulated jackets. Used by cutting edge climbers and numerous Everest summiteers, Rab® clothing and equipment is truly ‘for the most extreme conditions in the world’.
- YKK® Vislon® waterproof zips throughout
- Adjustable wired peak hood and adjustable Velcro cuffs for securing layers underneath
- Matrix AP™ 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Stretch nylon face with polyester grid fleece back
- Adjustable hood with wired peak
- YKK® Vislon® front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® Vislon® zipped hand pockets
- YKK® Vislon® zipped chest pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuffs and hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 655g (Large)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.