The Deep Cover Parka is an insulated parka with a detachable hood and faux-fur trim. Providing top to bottom protection from the elements, the Deep Cover Parka is perfect for wintery commutes and walks, and is a slim, flattering fit. The 650FP RDS Certified European Duck Down and the durable nylon face fabric gives a nod to Rab's insulation expertise, and ensures you will stay as warm and as comfortable in this as you would in the mountains in one of their more technical pieces.
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down (340g /12oz in size 12)
- Pertex® Quantum liner
- 100% Nylon ripstop outer fabric
- Rab® fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Detachable artificial-fur trim on hood
- YKK® 2-way METALUXE® zip opening at front
- 2 YKK® CONCEAL®zip pockets
- 1 YKK® internal zipped pocket
- Stretch inner cuff
- Rab® leather badge
Centre back length (all sizes): 92cm / 36inch
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.