The Expedition Bug Barrier Long Sleeve is a great update for the classic men's button down shirt for outdoor adventures - now designed for hot weather and treated with Insect Shield to repel insects. Royal Robbins added a cooling, temperature-control TempraTech mesh to the back neck panel to enhance performance features like UPF 50+ protection, lightweight, and quick dry. Wrinkle resistance, a bit of stretch, engineered ventilation in the back, and a polished silhouette make this shirt perfect for active travel. A hidden zippered pocket on the chest provides a secure location for passports and other necessities.
- Treated with Insect Shield - repels most insects.
- Beat the Heat: fights high heat and maximum sun exposure.
- TempraTech thermoregulation mesh under the upper back ventilation panel.
- TempraTech mesh has ultra-wicking fibers enhanced with heat-activated thermoregulation technology to keep you dry, cool and comfortable all day long.
- Travel pocket system - two classic chest pockets with hook and loop, one hidden side entry pocket with zipper.
- Hidden button down collar for clean styling.
- Secure tabs to keep rolled-up sleeves from slipping.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.