Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
Based on Salomon's best-selling Quest trekking and backpacking boot, the Quest Element is ideal for first-time hikers on rough terrain, thanks to its soft 'no break in' upper and stable, protective and well-cushioned sole.
- Nubuck leather and fabric upper.
- Protective rubber toe and heel caps.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- Advanced Chassis moulded insert embedded in the outsole provides strong lateral support and reassuring protection.
- EnergyCell high performance EVA foam provides the same cushioning as Salomon running shoes.
- Mud Contragrip outsole for maximum traction and grip.
Weight: 545g (1/2 pair)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.