Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
A technical off-road walking shoe based on Salomon's proven trail running shoe technology. The X-Ultra 4 Mid GTX offers the extra protection around the ankle, a stable and well-cushioned midsole, a waterproof Gore-Tex lining, and a grippy outsole, making it ideal for fast hiking on mixed terrain.
- PU coated leather and synthetic upper.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- ADV-C Chassis heel and ankle stabiliser.
- EnergyCell injected EVA midsole.
- Agressive Contagrip MA outsole.
Weight: 425 g (½ pair)
Heel-to-toe drop: 11mm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.