Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Find out more
Updated for 2021, the Quest 4 GTX retains the secure fit, support, and out-of-the-box comfort of it's predecessor - the Quest 4D 3 GTX - but now provides even better support when carrying a heavy backpack. The a new TPU 'ADV-C 4D Chassis' not only stabilises and supports the heel, but now also cradles the midfoot too, for extra support without slowing you down. Ideal for backpacking and trekking, and a popular option for new walkers undertaking challenge walks and treks.
- Nubuck leather and fabric upper.
- Protective rubber toe and heel caps.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- ADV-C 4D Chassis guides and cradles the heel and midfoot for extra support on rough terrain or when carrying a backpack.
- EnergyCell high performance EVA foam provides the same cushioning as Salomon running shoes.
- Contragrip TD outsole for maximum traction and extended durability.
Weight: 535g (1/2 pair)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.