A women's specific, mid-height walking shoe, with Gore-Tex weather protection and a very soft padded cuff. Ideal for those seeking a bit more protection than a shoe, or those after a light summer alternative to their 'proper' boots for use on good tracks and trails.
- Soft, synthetic fabric upper with minimal seams to reduce the chances of rubbing.
- Laminated reinforcement around lacing and ankle.
- Extra soft cuff and achilles area.
- SensiFlex stretch panels support natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support.
- Rubber toe bumper for extra scuff protection.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- EVA foam midsole is low in weight and provides good cushioning.
- Contagrip MD outsole provides good grip and increased durability.
Weight: 330g (1/2 pair)
Heel-to-toe drop: 9mm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.