A lightweight, well-cushioned mid-height shoe, with Gore-Tex weather protection and an aggressive grip. Ideal for those who like to travel fast-and-light on mixed terrain, or for general walkers seeking a light summer alternative to their 'proper' boots for use on low-level tracks and trails.
- Synthetic fabric upper - softer materials for increased out-of-the-box comfort.
- Rubber toe bumper - extra scuff protection.
- External heel strap - extra stability.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- Injected and moulded EVA mid-sole - low weight and good cushioning.
- Advanced Chassis - works with mid and outsole to provide extra stability and motion control.
- Salomon Contagrip outsole - optimal grip and durability.
Weight: 385g (1/2 pair)
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.