Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Find out more
An ultra-comfortable all-terrain running shoe, designed for medium to long distances both on road and off-road. Also makes a superb walking shoe for hot climate hiking, and challenge walks in dry weather.
- Breathable and quick-drying mesh upper with overlays of thermally welded PU film for additional protection, support and abrasion resistance.
- Stretch sock-fit tongue.
- Dual-density expanded EVA technology “i-Respond” sole, with a functional element in the central area that exploits the return of energy as an elastic response.
- Adaptive Cushoning System in the heel for balanced, responsive and dynamic impact absorption..
- Heel and toe rocker for walking and running efficiency.
- Scarpa PRESA Super Gum outsole with 4mm lugs.
Weight: 260g (½ pair, size 42)
Heel-to-toe drop: 4mm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.