Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Find out more
A sturdy and protective trekking boot based on one of Scarpa's most popular approach shoes. Ideal for trekking trips, backpacking and long mountain hikes.
- Perwanger 1.6-1.8mm water-resistant suede upper.
- Schoeller Dynatec stretch-woven tongue and cuff.
- Extended to-the-toe lacing for fine tuning fit around forefoot.
- Full TPU rand and rubber toe cap for scuff protection.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Bluesign lining.
- Fibreglass reinforced lasting board with EVA top for dependable support and protection, with extra cushioning direct.
- Duel-density PU midsole provides stability, support and cushioning.
- Vibram XS TREK EVO outsole.
Weight: 660g (½ pair size 42)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.