Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
A classic trekking boot with a lower volume fit, ideal for those with slimmer feet who struggle to find a good heel and mid-foot hold. Soft upper requires virtually no breaking in, while a stiffer sole offers additional support and foot protection on more challenging terrain, or while carrying a larger pack.
- Cordura nylon and suede leather upper.
- Reinforced toe cap.
- Heel Tension System external TPU heel cage.
- Memory foam ankle padding.
- Ghilly-style speed lacing.
- Gore-Tex High Performance waterproof and breathable lining.
- Comfort Flex Plus nylon lasting board.
- PU cushioned midsole.
- Vibram Biometric Trek outsole.
Weight: 506g (½ size 38)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.