Is this the best shoe for you? A good fit is essential to get the best out of a pair of climbing shoes. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a little climbing wall so you can give them a go
The QUANTIC is suited to a climber with a large spectrum of climbing shoe needs with a comfortable and adaptive fit combined with supportive midsole. The slightly downturned shape with a medium-to-high angled toe box is combined with flexan insert plus HT tension for a shoe that performs both on rock and in the gym. Ideal for sport and indoor climbing.
- Microfibre upper with seamless big toe panel.
- Toe overlay for more secure toe hooking.
- Opposing velcro straps.
- HT Tension System combines the slingshot heel tension and forefoot tension system into a single piece of rubber, reducing the layers around the foot while maintaining the downturned shape and tension at the toe to increase precision.
- PAF heel system helps both spread the force of the heel tension, helps with over-compression of the toe box, and improves the fit of the heel.
- Twin pull-on loops.
- Flexan stiffening insert.
- 3.5mm XS Edge full length sole gives support with the best balance between friction and stability.
Weight: 280g (½ pair size 42)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.