A low-volume performance rock shoe built with a slightly asymmetrical, slightly down turned shape, and a medium to low angled toe box to strike a balance between confident smearing and refined toe power. A full length Talyn midsole works with the bi-tension rand system to offer the optimum level of support when standing on small holds. A great option for boulderers, or for rock climbers moving up the grades.
- Microfibre upper with seamless big toe panel.
- J-stitched heel to reduce pressure on the achillies.
- Toe overlay for more secure toe hooking.
- Opposing velcro straps.
- 1mm Talyn full-length stiffening board helps spread the force over the whole foot.
- Bi-tension randing system runs under the toes and draws back through the arch of the foot to five great flex with subtle tension.
- Twin pull-on loops.
- ¾-length Vibram XS Edge sole.
- Vibram XS Grip 2 heel.
Weight: 240g (½ pair size 41)
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.