Is this the best shoe for you? A good fit is essential to get the best out of a pair of climbing shoes. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a little climbing wall so you can give them a go
A low-volume performance rock shoe built with a slightly asymmetrical, slightly down turned shape, and a medium to low angled toe box to strike a balance between confident smearing and refined toe power. A full length Talyn midsole works with the bi-tension rand system to offer the optimum level of support when standing on small holds. A great option for boulderers, or for rock climbers moving up the grades.
- Microfibre upper with seamless big toe panel.
- J-stitched heel to reduce pressure on the achillies.
- Toe overlay for more secure toe hooking.
- Opposing velcro straps.
- 1mm Talyn full-length stiffening board helps spread the force over the whole foot.
- Bi-tension randing system runs under the toes and draws back through the arch of the foot to five great flex with subtle tension.
- Twin pull-on loops.
- ¾-length Vibram XS Grip 2 sole.
- Vibram XS Grip 2 heel.
Weight: 200g (½ pair size 38)
Fit: Medium width, centred toe box shape.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.