The Scott Patrol E1 30 Backpack Kit is the ultimate freeskiing avalanche backpack featuring the all new Alpride E1 Airbag system. This fully electronic airbag system pushes the boundaries of innovation, thanks to its supercapacitor technology. It is the one of the lightest airbag .. This fully electric airbag system pushes the boundaries of innovation, thanks to its supercapacitor technology. It is the lightest electric airbag system on the market. With no cylinders or lithium batteries the Patrol E1 30 can be taken on flights with no restrictions. Due to the supercapacitor technology the system can be reloaded with just 2X AA batteries or using a Micro USB. With 30 litres of space you can pack all your essentials and more for the day elevating your safety for those unforgettable backcountry adventures.
- Alpride Airbag System E1.
- Diagonal ski carry system.
- Side compression straps with A-frame ski carry system and front snowboard fixation function.
- Separate sleeves for safety equipment (shovel, probe) inside the main compartment.
- Top pocket with fleece lining.
- Stow away ice axe/pole fixation.
- Versatile daisy chain loops.
- Light hip belt with safety leg loop.
- SOS label with emergency instructions.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Inside map pocket with key holder.
- 100% polyamide shell fabric, 100% polyester lining.
- Zero cost user practice - train at home to make sure you know how to react on a bad day.
- Can be kept ready for 3 months in storage without checking it
- Activate the airbag twice without reloading any cartridges. Only folding the airbag is necessary.
Dimensions: 60 x 28 x 19 cm
Volume: 30 litres
Weight: 1390g (backpack), 1280g (Alpride System), 2670g (total)
With no cylinders or lithium batteries the Patrol E1 30 can be taken on flights with no restrictions.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.