The Scott Patrol E1 30 Backpack is the ultimate freeskiing avalanche backpack featuring the Alpride E1 Airbag system. This fully electronic airbag system pushes the boundaries of innovation, thanks to its supercapacitor technology. It is one of the lightest electric airbag system on the market. With no cylinders or lithium batteries the Patrol E1 30 can be taken on flights with no restrictions. Due to the supercapacitor technology the system can be reloaded with just 2X AA batteries or using a Micro USB. With 30 litres of space you can pack all your essentials and more for the day elevating your safety for those unforgettable backcountry adventures.
- Scott Alpride Airbag System E1
- Diagonal ski carry system
- Side compression straps with A-frame ski carry system and front snowboard fixation function
- Separate sleeves for safety equipment (shovel, probe) inside the main compartment
- Top pocket with fleece lining
- Helmet fixation
- Stow away ice axe/pole fixation
- Versatile daisy chain loops
- Light hip belt with safety leg loop
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Inside map pocket with key holder
- Zero cost user practice - train at home to make sure you know how to react on a bad day.
- Can be kept ready for 3 months in storage without checking it
- Activate the airbag twice without reloading any cartridges. Only folding the airbag is necessary.
Dimensions: 60 x 28 x 19 cm
Volume: 30 litres
Weight: Backpack 1390g, Alpride System 1280g, Total= approx. 2670g
With no cylinders or lithium batteries the Patrol E1 30 can be taken on flights with no restrictions.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.