The Scott Superguide 95 is a high-performance touring ski, it is lightweight for the uphill, thanks to an advanced carbon/kevlar wood core construction, and utilizes Scott’s renowned sidewall elliptic construction for downhill power.
- Pro-Tip Rocker 320
- 3Dimension Sidecut
- Full Ski Length Wood Core
- Factory Finish
- Skin Fixation System
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction
- Carbon/Aramid Elliptic
- Sidecut 128/95/116 @178cm
- Radius 21 @178cm
- Approx weight per ski 1450 @178cm
Focusing on producing the right binding for the end user is Marker’s DNA. The Tour F10 is an AT binding for the skier who wants a very light all-day touring rig with solid all-mountain performance.
- Two sizes available:
- Large: sole length 305-365mm, weight 1998 g
- Small: sole length 265-325mm, weight 1960 g
- Boot Sole Compatability ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN Range 3.0 – 10.0
- Stand Height w/o Ski 36 mm
- Toe System Triple Pivot Light
- Gliding AFD Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel Hollow Linkage
- Weight (Pair) 1938 g (S), 1998 g (L)
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.