The Scott Superguide 95 is a high-performance touring ski, it is lightweight for the uphill, thanks to an advanced carbon/kevlar wood core construction, and utilizes Scott’s renowned sidewall elliptic construction for downhill power.
- Pro-Tip Rocker 320
- 3Dimension Sidecut
- Full Ski Length Wood Core
- Factory Finish
- Skin Fixation System
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction
- Carbon/Aramid Elliptic
- Sidecut 128/95/116 @178cm
- Radius 21 @178cm
- Approx weight per ski 1450 @178cm
EPF technology extends the downhill skiing ability of this exceptional uphill climbing product. The Tour F12 EPF is ideal for touring-oriented skiers who want to cross over from resort skiing to alpine touring.
- Two sizes available:
- Large: Sole length 305-365mm, weight 2180 g
- Small: Sole length 265-325mm, weight 2150 g
- Boot Sole Compatability ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN Range 4.0 – 12.0
- Stand Height w/o Ski 36 mm
- Toe System Triple Pivot Light
- Gliding AFD Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel Hollow Linkage
- Weight (Pair) 2210 g (S), 2240 g (L)
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.