A premium quality drybag with integral one-way air valve that allows to you to compress to contents for smaller packing of bulky items. Normally with a roll-top drybag, once to have rolled the closure a couple of times, it becomes airtight and cannot be squashed any smaller. The Purgair valve solves this issue by allowing you to keep rolling the closure until the bag is a small as desired - simple and very user friendly. A rectangular shape base also allows for more efficient packing inside your backpack or duffle bag.
- Lightweight 70D polyurethane-coated nylon material is light but tough.
- Roll-top closure features a wrinkle-free stiffening strip to ensure a secure seal when closing the dry sack.
- Purgeair valve allows air out but prevents water getting in.
- Welded seam construction is stronger and more durable than standard stitched-and-taped seam construction.
- Packtight, rectangular shape for more efficient packing.
- PVC free.
|5 litres||30 x 16.5 x 9 cm||52g|
|10 litres||36 x 21 x 11 cm||67g|
|15 litres||41 x 23.5 x 12 cm||82g|
|20 litres||48 x 26.5 x 14 cm||92g|
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.