No limits, no boundaries, no compromise is what the Tecnica Zero G Guide Pro is all about. A four buckle, full overlap, traditional foundation is fused with state of the art technologies to craft a less than 1500 gram (26.5) high performance touring boot. The 2018 Zero G Guide Pro is made using Grilamid shell material that is 30% thinner overall but also 2.5 times stiffer, true downhill peformance has never been this light. From the buckles to the new Self Adjusting Cuff Mobility System and the Palau liner, to the rockered tech sole and all the way down to the smallest screw -- every detail has been meticulously examined to make sure that lightness and function are achieved. Zero G is one boot with zero limits - designed to give you the freedom to explore beyond your boundaries.
- Bi-material Grilamid C.A.S Shell:
- Bi-material Triax 3.0 Cuff with light Grid
- Touring sole with low tech ISO 9523 SkyWalk rubber toe & heel
- Interchangeable rubber soles (Alpine sole available separately)
- Self Adjusting System Mobility Cuff
- Ultralight-Palau liner with laces
- 4 micro full Alu Buckles screwed with Lift Lock
- Front spoiler in the box
- All ratchets screwed with double hook on the cuff
- 45mm light weight Powerstrap
- Flex: 130
- Last: 99mm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.