No limits, no boundaries, no compromise is what the Tecnica Zero G Guide W is all about. The Power Light Design technology with a 105 flex and a progressive 99mm last is the backbone behind this ultra lightweight touring boot that can guarantee the performance you demand for the descent. The Zero G Guide W is made using Triax 3.0 shell material for true downhill performance and versatility. Tecnica's all new S.A.S. Cuff Mobility system supplies a wide range of motion in hike mode and a confidence inspiring metal to metal connection in ski mode. The shell has certified Dynafit inserts, the Skywalk Rubber toes and heels soles are rockered.
- Shell: bi-material TRIAX 3.0
- Cuff: bi-material TRIAX 3.0 with light Grid
- Footprint: ISO 9523 with low tech SkyWalk rubber toe & heel
- Mobility Cuff: NEW - Self Adjusting System
- Liner: Ultrafit Pro Merino
- Buckles: 4 micro ALU
- Ratchets: all screwed - double hook on the cuff
- Powerstrap: 45mm
- Flex: 105
- Last: 99mm
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.