The Summit Series classic-construction socks provide an active outdoor fit that allows freedom of movement yet stays put on your foot. Organic, chlorine-free, undyed tekoMERINO sits against your skin for wicking power and lofty cushion. The footbed is reinforced for exceptional durability and the arch brace and Y-heel construction create a no-slip fit.
- Expedition weight, organic, chlorine-free tekoMERINO wool wicks moisture.
- Maximum warmth and wicking capacity for extreme conditions.
- Arch brace, articulated Y-heel, relaxed fit.
- Comfortable double cuff.
- Heavy cushion in the foot bed
- tekoPOLY™ Recycled Polyester reinforced heel and toe for durability.
- tekoMERINO wool is shrink resistant and dyed with non-toxic dyes.
- Machine wash, tumble dry (or air dry).
- Content: 85% tekoMERINO Organic Wool, 12% Nylon, 2% Polyester 1% Lycra spandex
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.