Just the right amount of cushioning on the shin and around the ankle area and the foot. The merino ski light sock is so popular with so many people. If you are a connoisseur or relatively new to the sport you will not be disappointed. The merino keeps you warm and cozy inside your ski boots and feel luxuriously comfortable next your skin. Let's face it what sport do wear a couple of kilos on each foot for 8 to 10 hours per day and that doesn't include the apres-ski tea-dancing on the tables! The responsibly sourced merino wool wicks moisture away from your skin. The Ski Light from Teko is the go-to sock for just enough cushion and warmth without excess bulk. Light cushion at top and bottom of foot, heel and ankle and ight cushion at the shin. Seamless toes, arch support band, articulated Y-heel. Stay-put ankle band. Seamless toes eliminates irritation. Arch band discourages foot fatigue and, anatomical Y-heel fits better to help prevent blisters!
- Superfine Merino wool fibres dry & evaporate moisture quickly
- Teko's Merino fibre regulates your temperature
- Dynamic Custom Fit - smooth, seamless & snug
- Performs best in cold, wet and damp conditions
- Great for high-performance winter sport in cold conditions
- Light cushioning under the foot and in the shin area
- Seamless toe and anatomical Y-heel
- Elasticated arch support
- Bluesign certified yarn
- 50% Merino Wool
- 48% Polyamide Nylon
- 2% Elastic
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.