The legendary Base Camp Duffel is a superbly tough, dependable and practical piece of luggage, perfect for any occasion a suitcase is too unwieldy or fragile, but a backpack is too over-complicated. Built to take years of abuse, they are easy to pack, handle and transport, be it in the boot of your car, by airline, or by yak.
Large size is perfect for solo travellers on organised trekking trips in mountainous regions, or as a shared bag between two on weeks away.
- Super-tough fabrics and construction.
- Double stitched seams with bar-tack reinforcements.
- Double-thickness base.
- Grab handles on ends and sides.
- Detachable, adjustable alpine-fit shoulder straps allow more convenient carry when required.
- Large D-shaped zip entry with lockable heavy-duty zipper.
- Zipped end pocket for keeping smaller items easily accessible, or dirty items separate.
- Zipped mesh pocket under lid.
- Side compression straps.
- ID window.
Capacity: 95 litres
Dimensions: 40 x 70 x 40 cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.