The North Face Men’s Chilkat II is a versatile high-cut hiking boot that delivers superb insulation and grip on multiple cold-weather adventures. These hiking boots feature anatomically engineered TPR shells and advanced 200 g Heatseeker™ insulation. There’s also a totally waterproof and seam-sealed construction waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves, for breathable protection from whatever the elements throw at your feet, and tough TNF™ Winter Grip™ outsoles to add great traction underfoot as you pick your way across slick surfaces. Dri-Lex® fleece collars and tongues meanwhile provide extra warmth and moisture-wicking qualities. Designed to ensure warmth in temperatures down to -30°C, The North Face Men’s Chilkat II boots are supreme winter boots.
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant leather upper
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- 200 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Dri-Lex® fleece collar and tongue lining
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive outsole lugs for increased traction
- Rustproof hardware
- Gaiter-compatible D-ring bottom
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- Average Weight 1400g pair
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.