A thick cushion sock designed for enjoying maximum protection in sub-zero weather, on all terrains including extreme summit conditions where foot protection is critical. Specifically engineered to deliver the maximum protection and comfort for any mountaineer prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THORLON® blended with thermal fibres for extra insulation, superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for dryer, warmer, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding specifically designed for mountaineering, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfort.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- 100% wool toe for maximum warmth, and low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
Composition: 60% Worsted wool, 26% Thorlon acrylic, 11% stretch nylon, 3% spandex.
Thorlos - Your feet will feel better!
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.