Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
A waterproof mid-height trail shoe based on Topo's proven trail running sole package. The roomy toe box gives extra space for the big and little toes, but still holds securely through the mid foot and heel. Ideal for those who want the lightness and cushioning of a trail running shoe, but with a bit more protection in wetter conditions or on rougher terrain.
- Roomy toe box allows big toe to sit straighter and more space for the little toe.
- Laminated synthetic upper.
- Waterproof and breathable eVent lining.
- Toe rand for scuff protection.
- Internal heel stabiliser.
- Duel density ZipFoam midsole is more durable than EVA.
- Full-length rock plate for stone protection.
- Vibram Megagrip outsole.
Weight: 343g (½ pair, UK8)
Fit: Snug heel and mid foot, with a squarer, natural foot shape toe box.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.