Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
Part of Zamberlan's Epic Women collection, the Marie is a salute to Marie Paradis, the first women to ever ascend Mount Blanc, Europe's highest peak. A poor maidservant at a Chamonix Inn, Marie made the summit of Mount Blanc in hopes of improving her situation and thus set off without any mountaineering experience, reaching the summit on July 14, 1808.
The Zamberlan Marie is inspired by Marie Paradis' spirit as it has been both designed and built by women, for women who push further. This boot is supportive yet very lightweight and ideal for backpacking and hiking off trail in a variety of conditions.
- 2.0-2.2mm Hydrobloc full grain waxed leather upper.
- Soft Cordura nylon collar, ankle pad, and tongue gusset increases comfort without compromising durability, and also helps to reduce boot weight.
- PU rubber toe, heel and side bumpers for extra scuff protection.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- 3mm Nylon and PE lasting board (medium stiff).
- Duel density PU midsole.
- Vibram Lite Wolf outsole (replaceable).
- Made in Italy.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.