Comfortable, durable and dependable trekking poles with fast and rock-solid FlickLock+ length adjustment. Ideal for regular hillwalking, backpacking, and trekking in all seasons.
- 7000 series aluminium shafts.
- 3-section telescopic design.
- Soft-touch FlickLock+ for quick and easy length adjustments.
- Natural cork grips.
- Solution 2.0 wrist straps are made from post-consumer recycled fibres.
- Non-slip grip extension made from sustainable Bloom foam.
- 1.5 mm hex bit tool built into shaft for in-field maintenance.
- Different size grips on S/M and M/L models.
- Replaceable carbide Tech Tips.
Supplied with trekking baskets and snow baskets.
|Length (in use)||100-125cm||100-140cm|
|Weight (per pole)||232g||250g|
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.