March 24th, 2020
In line with the latest government directive, our retail store is now sadly CLOSED until further notice. We will of course do our best to get 'back to business' as soon as restrictions are relaxed, but we will also be very mindful of the continued health and safety of our staff and any ongoing guidance regarding social contact. We will keep this page updated, and - where possible - our staff will continue to answer email queries from home.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Please stay home and stay safe!
Temporary Opening Times
We regularly get customers reporting that they have been directed to the REAR of our property - on Arley Mews - by their car satnav:
• Please ensure that you also enter 'Rugby Road, Milverton' on your satnav.
• Please ensure that you are NOT heading for 'Rugby Road, Cubbington'.
• Our main entrance is located directly opposite the Asda Petrol Station (130 Rugby Road, CV32 6DN).
We have been at this address for over 40 years, and our postcode is correct - it is a general issue with satnavs that they cannot tell the difference between the front and rear of a property!
There is free, unrestricted on-street parking right outside our front door. There is always additional space in Cliffe Road (opposite), and in St Mark's Road (next to the church). Motorcycles are welcome to park on our forecourt.
Leamington Spa Railway station is about a 19 minute walk (0.9 miles).
Warwick Railway station is about a 35 minute walk (1.7 miles).
The G1 (Goldline) local bus service from Leamington Town Center stops virtually right outside our store.
Prefer a 'real' paper map? You'll find us at OSGB grid ref SP 30980, 66270. Alternatively, just download and print our own custom drawn PDF map:
• We are part of the refill.org.uk scheme and offer free water bottle refills to customers and passers by.
• Within 1 minute walk of our front door, you will find the excellent The Fat Pug pub.
• The Asda fuel station opposite our store also sells hot and cold drinks and snacks (although we would request that you don't bring food and drink into our store).
• We offer free wifi to our customers.
There is parking right outside our front door, and our front door is level with the pavement (no steps or ramp). Our store is single level and has a wheelchair accessible toilet.
We accept payment in store by cash, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. We do not accept American Express or cheques - sorry.