A durable and versatile 12-point mountaineering crampon, designed to give a good balance of climbing ability and walking comfort. Stainless steel construction ensures durability and strength.
- Durable stainless steel construction resists balling-up and won't rust.
- Durable horizontal front-points.
- Redesigned rocker to better fit modern mountain boots.
- Low-profile micro-adjustable heel clip.
- Durable and easy-to-attach strap toe.
- Supplied with front and rear anti-balling plates
Weight: 905g (pair)
Boot compatibility: Rigid or semi-rigid crampon-compatible mountain boots (B3 or B2).
Attachment: Strap toe, clip heel
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.