The Tundra Mitt acts like a Puffer Coat for your hands. The Polly shell is DWR treated, to help fight off moisture, but the real headline with this mitt is its warmth. The silky high pile fleece lining is pillow soft on your hands, Allied® Down and Primaloft™ insulation lock in body heat without feeling heavy constricting, and the Gore-Tex® insert featuring Gore Warm technology is designed specifically to keep hands dry and warm. Tundra performs well in any conditions, and looks great on or off the mountain.
- Gore-Tex® + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable insert
- Allied® 650 100% down / Primaloft® Gold Insulation
- Durable water repellent 100% goat leather palm
- 67% polyester, 33% goat leather with DWR treatment shell
- 200g Silky High Pile Fleece lining
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff closure
- Removable elastic wrist leash
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.