Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A comfy, durable, and featured-packed daypack, popular with regular hillwalkers and trekkers needing to carry increased amounts of food, water, safety items or spare clothing. Plenty of pockets and gear attachment points help organise gear and make it easy to access items when they're needed. The 'trampoline' style backpanel holds the pack off your back, allowing increased airflow for extra comfort in warm conditions or when sweating up hill. A proper load-bearing hipbelt ensures the weight is taken on your hips, rather than your shoulders, making for a much more comfortable carry with heavier loads.
- Women's specific SL harness.
- Suspended backpanel for extra ventilation.
- Compact, anatomically shaped VariFlex hipbelt in bi-laminate construction and with 3D AirMesh cover.
- Side bellows pockets.
- Separate bottom compartment.
- Pull forward closure allows the hipbelt to be easily tightened.
- Side compression straps.
- Anatomically shaped 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjusters.
- SOS label.
- Lid pocket.
- Detachable rain cover.
- Stretch side pockets for water bottles.
- Large front stretch-woven stash pocket.
- Internal valuables pocket.
- Attachment for ice axe and walking poles.
- Gear loops on the lid.
- Reflective attachment for drinking tube.
- Two zipped pockets for small items on the hipbelt.
- Hydration system compatible.
Volume: 34 litres.
Dimensions: 68 x 28 x 24 cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.