A modern, versatile and lightweight winter tool. The bent shaft and machined grips make it suitable for technical or sustained terrain when walking, mountaineering or ski touring. The refined design and rivetted construction result in a robust axe that weighs in at only 323g.
- High strength steel alloy pick, adze, and spike for excellent purchase and durability.
- Machined chamfers on both the pick and adze, for efficient penetration of ice and neve.
- Ergonomic pick and bung, for a comfortable grip.
- Strong and light anodised aluminium shaft, for reliable support.
- Gently curved shaft for excellent swing and penetration as well as clearance for daggering up steep neve.
- A durable spike and bung for ease of penetration in hard and soft snow.
- Large tethering points in the pick and spike, for ease of clipping and security.
- Machined grooves for additional grip, when moving through technical ground.
Weight: 323g (45cm).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.