A strong, light and very user-friendly snapgate ideal for a wide range of climbing and non-climbing uses, thanks to it's friendly offset-oval hybrid shape.
- Hybrid D-shape/oval form gives a bit more capacity than a classic D-shape carabiner, while still ensuring that loading is biased towards the spine for increased strength.
- Great for racking, aid climbing, AND attaching kit to your backpack.
- Super-reliable wiregate mechanism is easy to clip and resists whiplash.
- Hot forged I-beam construction for strength and minimal weight.
- Shrouded nose for greater security.
- Large rope radius.
Gate closed: 23kN
Gate open: 9kN
Minor axis: 7kN
Gate opening: 25mm
Dimensions: 56 x 97mm
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.