A lightweight alpine boot, ideal for hiking and trekking in rocky environments, and for more technical uses like scrambling and via-ferrata. Garmont's ADD (Anatomicly Directed Design) helps enable your foot's natural ability to stabilise, absorb shock, and propel forward. Fit is enhanced to closely match design and function to the natural asymmetric shape of your feet, including a more roomy toe box, asymmetrical cuff, anatomical tongue, and differential ankle pads.
- 2.8mm one-piece suede leather upper.
- 360º rubber rand.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex performance comfort lining.
- Heel Lock.
- X-Lite FrameFlex nylon lasting board for support and protection.
- Duel-density EVA midsole.
- Michelin Off Road outsole uses a different compound under the toes for improved climbing ability.
Weight: 858g (½ pair size 8UK)
Crampon compatibility: Suitable for regular use with semi-automatic (clip heel/strap toe) mountaineering crampons.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.