Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A fully-featured, adjustable fit, multi-day backpack, ideal for trekking, backpacking and DofE.
Plus Size harness has extended shoulder straps, larger hipbelt, and repositioned hipbelt pockets to better accommodate those with a larger build (2X - 6X).
- Perforated, breathable shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring an integrated safety whistle.
- Wishbone alloy frame for stable load management and torsional flexibility.
- Adjustable torso length and adjustable hipbelt padding.
- Floating zippered top pocket with underside zippered raincover pocket and key clip.
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression.
- Large zippered front panel access into main body of pack.
- Large front overflow stash pocket.
- Side waterbottle pockets.
- Hydration sleeve with universal hanger and exit port.
- Trekking pole/tool attachment points with bungee closure system.
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction.
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls.
- Raincover included.
Capacity: 65 litres.
Weight (total): 1.61kg.
Recommended maximum load: 23kg.
Size guide: 15" - 19" torso length, 39" - 60" hipbelt.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.