The latest addition to La Spotiva's legendary Trango family: a light and robust mountaineering and scrambling boot, ideal for Scottish winter hillwalking, via-ferrata with glacier approaches, technical multi-pitch scrambles and lower grade rock routes. The all-synthetic upper utilises a proven mix of FlexTec and nylon, with a new Honey-Comb over-print for increased abrasion resistance while maintaining flexibility and breathability. Compared to some other alpine winter sole units, the exclusive Vibram outsole has a sensible combination of chunky lugs (for muddy and grassy surfaces) and a smooth climbing zone under the big toe (for improved rock climbing ability).
- Synthetic FlexTec 3 and water-repellent high tenacity nylon 6.6 upper with abrasion resistant Honey-Comb Guard overlay.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining.
- Ghilly lacing over forefoot, with no metal eyelets to cause pressure points.
- Steel lacing hooks.
- 3D Flex ankle hinge for enhanced mobility while maintaining support and heel security.
- TPU reinforced heel.
- 7mm nylon lasting board with rear anti-torsion zone.
- EVA and PU cushioned midsole for stability and cushioning.
- Exclusive Vibram Cube outsole with Impact Brake System on the heel and climbing-zone at the toe.
Weight: 600g (½ pair)
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.