A compact 3-section nordic walking pole, ideal for travelling and occasional trekking use, thanks to its smaller pack-size than the more common 2-section or 1-piece nordic poles. The Trigger Shark handle and leash system is comfortable, secure, easy-to-use, and ensures maximum power transfer. Speedlock 2 length adjustment clamps are very quick and reliable.
- Trigger Shark 2.0 handle with quick release strap and cork grip area for warm-weather comfort.
- Trigger Shark Strap is ergonomically shaped and individually adjustable for a perfect fit.
- Speed Lock 2 length adjustment.
- High quality HTS 6.0 aluminium alloy tubing (16/14/12mm).
- Replaceable nordic walking basket.
- Replaceable Flex Tip with carbide tip for off-road grip.
- Supplied with nordic walking rubber tips for road walking.
Length (packed): 66cm.
Length (in use): 66-130cm.
Weight: 235g (per pole).
Sold as a pair.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.