The Renegade Mid GTX has been our best selling lightweight hiking boot for many years, and easily outsells any of our fabric boots. Its outstanding balance of low-weight, support, grip, quality materials, adaptive fit, and superb out-of-the-box comfort make it a winner for many of our customers who regularly walk lowland paths and good tracks and trails in the hills. Its soft leather upper, wide to-the-toebox derby style lacing, and good range of size/fit options also make it one of our ‘go-to’ boots for customers with common foot issues like bunions, hammer-toes, or high arches.
- Standard width fitting for average to wide feet.
- Hydrophobic Nubuck leather upper with Cordura nylon tongue and cuff.
- Wide, to-the-toebox derby style lacing.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-tex lining - a Lowa patented seamless design reduces hot spots.
- PU Monowrap Frame - a Lowa patented construction technique that allows a reduced overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- Full length nylon shank - for underfoot support and protection.
- Vibram Evo outsole.
Weight: 1288g (UK8).
We normally have alternative colours in stock - please call or email
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.