Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Find out more
The Renegade Mid GTX has been our best selling lightweight hiking boot for many years, and easily outsells any of our fabric boots. Its outstanding balance of low-weight, support, grip, quality materials, adaptive fit, and superb out-of-the-box comfort make it a winner for many of our customers who regularly walk lowland paths and good tracks and trails in the hills. Its soft leather upper, wide to-the-toebox derby style lacing, and good range of size/fit options also make it one of our ‘go-to’ boots for customers with common foot issues like bunions, hammer-toes, or high arches.
- Wide width fitting for wide or high volume feet.
- Hydrophobic Nubuck leather upper with Cordura nylon tongue and cuff.
- Wide, to-the-toebox derby style lacing.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-tex lining - a Lowa patented seamless design reduces hot spots.
- PU Monowrap Frame - a Lowa patented construction technique that allows a reduced overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- Full length nylon shank - for underfoot support and protection.
- Vibram Evo outsole.
Weight: 550g (½ pair UK8).
Colour as available - please call or email.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.