An award winning, superbly light AND spacious 2-person, 3-season tent, ideal for backpackers and travellers in most lowland weather conditions. The clever interconnected pole design, along with individual side-on doors and porches, gives lots of living space for both occupants. Its virtually free-standing design also means it is easy to pitch and then move it to the best position.
- Side-on door and porch design gives lots of living room and makes it easy to get in and out without having to clamber over your fellow occupant.
- Top quality DAC aluminium alloy interconnected pole system.
- Only 1.54kg in use, making it also perfectly backpackable for just one person wanting LOTS of room.
- High quality Mini Groundhog pegs are strong, light and hold well in soft ground.
- Combination ripstop nylon and mesh inner canopy gives a good balance of ventilation over the top half, with extra draft protection lower down (where the wind can blow under the edge of the flysheet).
- StayDry door design means the inner won’t get wet when you open the door in wet weather.
- Inner-pitching first design gives maximum strength and stability.
- 20D ripstop nylon flysheet with 1200mm Durashield PU and silicone coatings.
- 30D ripstop nylon groundsheet with 3000mm DuraShield PU and DWR coatings.
- Fully seam-sealed fly and groundsheet.
Weight (packaged): 1.72kg
Weight (minimum in use): 1.54kg
Pack size: 46x15cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.