A superbly light AND spacious 3-person, 3-season tent, ideal for backpackers and travellers in most lowland weather conditions. The simple 3-pole ridged-tunnel design, along with twin doors and porches, gives lots of living space - comfy for three, luxurious for two. Its virtually free-standing design also means it is easy to pitch and then move it to the best position.
- Twin door and porch design gives lots of living room, good ventilation, and makes it easy to get in and out.
- Top quality DAC aluminium alloy poles, colour-coded for ease of pitching.
- Only 2kg in use, making it also perfectly backpackable for two people wanting LOTS of room.
- High quality Mini Groundhog pegs are strong, light and hold well in soft ground.
- Combination ripstop nylon and mesh inner canopy gives a good balance of ventilation over the top half, with extra draft protection lower down (where the wind can blow under the edge of the flysheet).
- StayDry door design means the inner won’t get wet when you open the door in wet weather.
- Inner-pitching first design gives maximum strength and stability.
- 20D ripstop nylon flysheet with 1200mm Durashield PU and silicone coatings.
- 30D ripstop nylon groundsheet with 3000mm DuraShield PU and DWR coatings.
- Fully seam-sealed fly and groundsheet.
Weight (packaged): 2.19kg
Weight (minimum in use): 2kg
Pack size: 53x17cm
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.