A super-robust and completely waterproof duffle bag, that's perfect for expeditions, guided trekking trips, and world-wide travel to out-of-the-way places. The chunky waterproof zip allows easy access to the entire contents, but along with the double-coated waterproof fabric and high-frequency welded construction, keeps your clothing and gear protected from tropical monsoon downpours, desert dust storms, and jungle mud-baths. Removable shoulder straps make for easy carrying on your back when needed.
- IP67 rated - complete protection from dust, and from water immersion (tested for 30mins at 1m depth).
- Very robust PD620 PVC coated polyester fabric.
- Heavy-duty PD620C PVC coated Cordura nylon base.
- UHF welded seams.
- Padded removable shoulder straps, also serve as handle.
- Long waterproof TIZIP zipper with large opening for easy access (can be locked using a padlock).
- 1 inner compression strap adjusts volume.
- 2 inner zipped pockets for small items.
- 1 outer zipped mesh pocket (not waterproof).
- 2 daisychains on top side for attaching gear or lashing down bag.
- Packs flat when not in use.
Capacity: 85 litres
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.